Monday, February 20, 2023

a very happy heart

 Tuesday, February 14, 2023 (6:55 a.m.)

Good morning Blessed God,


Again I thank You for Your presence. Yes Lord. When I have nothing else to say, there is always something for which to give You thanks.


Like the smile I just noticed. Thank You for using smiles to remind me that my heart is happy. Hmm. Yes. Thank You for my very happy heart.


I confess to its feeling heavy with loss these past several days. It’s when I realize that I’m smiling that I remember that You truly are good. Great. Glorious. Gracious.


You do not leave us alone in our circumstances. Your Word of Truth and promises reminds us this. Thank You God.


Searching verses to support my trust in You, I find Psalm 13:5-6. The Message. “I’ve thrown myself headlong into Your arms - I’m celebrating Your rescue. I’m singing at the top of my lungs, I’m so full of answered prayers.”


I’m reminded of this with every smile I notice. And every song that comes to me. Thank You Father.


Use me this day. The one set aside to celebrate love. Let Your love be easily recognized by my thoughts, words and actions.


I love You. I need, trust and want You to continue guiding and directing my rambling mind. Reminding me as often as is necessary that my heart truly is very happy. In You. With You. By, through and for You!


Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(246 words ~ 7:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment