Monday, February 20, 2023

Awed...

 Wednesday, February 15, 2023 (7:13 a.m.)

Garden Grove, CA


(7:44 a.m.)

Holy God,


Again I thank You. So many reasons to smile.


The joys of pre-teenagers. So “cool” in their own ways. And easily delighted in others.


Father, thank You for this opportunity to spend time together. Freely. Without expectations. With a willingness to be surprised. Amazed. Awed.


Mm, yes Dear Lord. Today I ask (Matthew 7:7) that I would fully embrace being odd awed! I’m smiling [denoting my happy heart] as I consider all that is unusual, strange, peculiar, offbeat about myself.


Rather than hide ♪This Little Light of Mine♪ under a bushel (Matthew 5:14-16, Luke 11:33) as I have done all these years, I truly want to ♪let it shine, let it shine, let it shine♪


Blessed God, You are so good. Gracious. Glorious. Great. And I want to live this day proclaiming exactly that.


I’m asking You to shine in, with, by, through and for me. I am truly sensing the old falling away and the new coming on (2 Corinthians 5:17).


It’s been decades of learning to let You have control of my thoughts, words and actions. Continue Your work in teaching me to allow You full charge over every single aspect of my being.


I love You Lord. I need, trust and want You. Keep doing all You must in making me the odd  awed woman You have for me to be. Use me as only You know is best. Leading, guiding and directing me as You would have me go. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(275 words ~ 8:34 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment