Monday, February 20, 2023

symbols

 Monday, February 20, 2023 (7:26 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You for Your goodness. Your glory. Your grace. Your greatness.


Yes Lord. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Kindness. Love.


Hm. Yes. Thank You for all the faith, hope and love (1 Corinthians 13:13) You provide each and every single one of us.


Searching the internet to learn more, I find symbols that are new to me. Shining light. Olive tree. Dove. Peacock. Swallow. Anchored cross. Sun. An EKG line representing hope. What’s that about?

(8:48 a.m.)

Oh! “Where there’s life, there’s hope!” Yes! Thank You God.


Psalm 52:8

Lamentations 3:2-26

Romans 15:13


Thank You Father. You are our God of hope. Use me this day. Exactly as You alone know is best. Honestly. Openly. Willingly.


I love You. I need, trust and want You to live in and shine through me. Do all You must.

(10:04 a.m.)

Thank You God. Amen.

(161 words ~ 10:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment