Tuesday, February 21, 2023

vice versa

 Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (6:46 a.m.)


(7:28 a.m.)

Holy God,


A phone call interruption. And now I’m back. Still pondering the word I woke up thinking of.


Vice versa. The other way around. NOT opposite!


I confess to mixing up my priorities Lord. Putting thoughts of importances before You. Forgive me Father.


How perfect it seems that ♪Both Sides Now♪ began singing in my head. ♪I’ve looked at love [or is it life? Oh! It’s both! And clouds as well] from both sides now♪


Here it becomes even more perfect as the theme song of this day. ♪From win and lose [give and take; up and down] It’s love’s/life’s/clouds illusions I recall I really don’t know love/life/clouds at all♪


Without You at the very center of my thinking I really don’t know anything at all. I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to empower, embolden, enable me in putting Your will before mine.


You are our hope! Let me live Your Word.


Psalm 25:3-4, 27:4, 43:3-4; Jeremiah 2:5, 11, 13; John 15:1-17. Yes Father. Continue speaking to me that I would hear You. Listen. And OBEY!


I love You Lord. Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me that as I consider putting first things first today I will remember YOU are our First Thing! Not vice versa.


Thank You. Praise You. Use me. Amen.

(241 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment