Wednesday, February 22, 2023

"all in"

 Wednesday, February 22, 2023 (6:29 a.m.)

Blessed God,


I love you!


Thank You for the honor and privilege of such a statement. Thank You too for the opportunity of learning more of what loving You is about.


Hmm. Yesterday I got to hear of the difference between and the importance of noticing and wondering. Observing. And being curious.


Dearest God, thank You. It’s You I come to with my heart. My soul. My mind. My strength. Wanting to love You with them all (Matthew 12:30).

(7:26 a.m.)


Breakfast and kitchen duties allowed me time to ponder Your love for us. And that which You’d have us offer and show to others.


Father God, there are mistakes I have made through the years. Grudges I’ve held. Bitterness that kept me from seeing the beauty that was right in front of me. Forgive me Lord.


I want to live this day as a better disciple of Yours. Especially where 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 is concerned.

(7:49 a.m.)

I have tears Lord! In my eyes. Heart. And soul.


Various translations of 1 Corinthians 13:7 are truly piercing my heart (Hebrews 4:12). Thank You for Your Word of Truth and promises Dear God.


I have spent far too many years NOT believing the best of every person (Amplified Bible, Classic Edition). Forgive me Lord. I confess to giving up on people. Not trusting. Losing hope. And quitting (Easy-to-Read Version).


Oh most Dear and Blessed God, I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to teach me to love as You would have me love. I want to be “all in” with Your will for me.


Continue Your perfecting work in me. Fining and refining me as we go (Malachi 3:3-4).


I love You. Use me for Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(314 words ~ 8:17 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment