Monday, February 20, 2023

treasure

 Tuesday, February 7, 2023 (7:35 a.m. Ship’s Time)

Cruising south to Sea of Cortez, MX

Blessed, Holy, Loving, Father, God,


Thank You!


I asked to be sincerely appreciative yesterday. And You answered me with blessing after blessing. Thank You so much.


Thank You for the ways You presented me with opportunities to actually choose appreciation. Thank You for reminding me to let go of the negative interactions while treasuring the positives.


Oh! There’s that word for me again. Treasure. A noun. As well as a verb.


This is what I’m asking (Matthew 7:7), seeking, knocking for today. I want to be appreciatively aware of every single treasure You provide us.


Our thoughts. Our words. Our actions. Use them all to bless others as You would have happen.


While considering treasure, I find myself coming back to Jesus’ parable of the pearl of great price (Matthew 13:44-45). And from there? Examining The Kingdom of Heaven. And the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33). Same kingdom, different names.

(8:27 a.m.)

Thank You

(8:56 a.m.)


Yes! Thank You for the untold treasures You provide. The kindnesses of others. You are behind them all.


Father, I ask You to embolden and empower me to living this day as a member of Your kingdom (Ephesians 2:19; 1 Peter 1:4). There is no greater treasure than that which has been promised us. I want to approach this day accordingly.


I love You Dad. I need, trust and want You to continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me. Do all You must that I cannot. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(280 words ~ 9:08 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment