Thursday, November 22, 2018

so many blessings


Thanksgiving Thursday, November 22, 2018 (5:01 a.m.)

Oh Most Blessed God,

How I thank You for the privilege of being here with You. Knowing that this is the very best way to start the day, yesterday I made the conscious decision not to. Bad decision!

Thanking and praising You is something for us to do every single day. Not just once a year, as this day reminds us. Blessed God, how I do truly thank You.

You provide us so many blessings. Mm, even as I turn to Your Word I am blessed again.

1 Peter 4:10 reminds us, “God has given each of you some special abilities; be sure to use them to help each other, passing on to others God’s many kinds of blessings.” Oh yes Dearest God. You have blessed us in so many ways. Thank You!

As I read the various translations at my easy access I have tears forming. So many different ways of describing our blessings and what we are to do with them. Special gifts. Spiritual talents. Multi-faceted grace. Unmerited, loving-favor. Good managers. Faithful stewards. Be generous. Minister. Serve others.

Thank You Father. As we prepare to travel possibly wet roads to join together with extended family and friends, how we ask Your presence all along the way.

Blessed God, how we truly do love You. Even [especially] when I seem to jump right into any given day without pausing long enough to come before You. Forgive me my short sightedness.

Lead me in learning to minister as You would have me. Tending to, caring for, looking after, nursing, helping, assisting others. Yes Father. Empower and embolden in me becoming other sensitive.

I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You all this in Jesus’ name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(310 words ~ 6:11 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment