Friday, November 30, 2018

barely scratching the surface


Wednesday, November 28, 2018 (6:36 a.m.)
Nearing Ensenada, MX
Holy God,

Thank You again. Sleep. Your Word. And another visit to the book of Galatians.
(7:40 a.m.)

The more I read, the more I realize I am barely scratching the surface of all Your Word has for us.

I started out to learn more about “Freedom to Live Love; 5:13-26”. Following directions to see one area or another I’ve read of our old nature and the new. Old Testament law and New Testament righteousness. And freedom.

Truly Father my head swirls. There is so much hope in Your Truth. I currently find it to be like sifting sand. I want to find more. To understand all it is You want me to know.

Galatians 5. Freedom in Christ (vs. 1-15). Living by the Spirit’s Power (16-26). Oh yes Blessed Father, we get to choose “power and freedom in Christ or slavery through useless and destructive solutions” (The Life Recovery Bible 5:1-12).

As I continue reading, I find myself once again singing ♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for To be overcome by Your presence Lord♪

Yes Father, continue Your work in me. Deep beneath the surface.Teaching me to truly be a Jesus [not rule] Follower.

I love You Father. I need You. I trust You. And I ask You. Make me fully Yours. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(259 words ~ 8:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment