Thursday, November 15, 2018

♪ How Great Is Your Love ♪


Thursday, November 15, 2018 (5:21 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. The music in my head has changed. Thank You.

Several hours ago it was ♪Mountain Music♪ that I could not get out of my head. Just now ♪Forever♪ started again. Thank You Father.

♪Forever God is faithful Forever God is strong Forever God is with us Forever Forever♪ Mm, I love singing Your Truth!

With that being the case, guide me in Your Word I pray.

Psalm 103. Praise is offered to God for the gracious way He relates to David, and for God’s great love for all who fear Him” (Illustrated Bible Handbook).

Thank You Father. Thank You for teaching us to come to You. Like I did much earlier when I just could not get back to sleep. You reminded me to pray. For whoever came to mind. And I did. Asking Your blessing and keeping of very name that stirred in my heart. Thank You Lord.

Thank You that You truly are good. Strong. Faithful. Loving. Kind. Perfect. And in Your perfection You forgive us our imperfections.

And right there begins another song. This time though, I don’t find the one for which I search. Nope. A completely different tune than I was expecting. Other words as well.

♪How Great Is Your Love♪ by Phil Wickham seems to sum up Psalm 103 very nicely. Turns out I was actually humming ♪How Great Is Our God♪ by Chris Tomlin. While I listen audibly, internally another piece begins.

Just bits. Slivers of instruments. Irish? British? First introduced at an Anaheim church many years ago. Stuart Townend. Keith Getty. ♪In Christ Alone♪

Praise You Father. I know not what to pray and You guide me. “Praise the LORD, I tell myself; with my whole heart, I will praise His holy name” (Psalm 103:1). You lead my heart to sing of Your provisions. Thank You.

Bless and keep me as I go out traveling on my own this day. Use the time and talents You have provided me to Your good and to Your glory. I love You Lord. Be glorified I pray. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(361 words ~ 6:35 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment