Monday, June 12, 2017

wonder-working

Friday, June 2, 2017 (7:35 a.m.)
Hidden Valley Village
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Holy God,

Thank You. Upsetting dreams throughout the night led me to singing a praise song to You that I couldn't remember until I started talking to You about it. Just as I was prepared to say “can't remember”, there it was!

♫There is pow'r, pow'r, wonder-working pow'r In the blood of the Lamb; There is pow'r, pow'r, wonder-working pow'r In the precious blood of the Lamb

Mm, Father. Thank You for the ways You speak to us. Thank You for taking me from upset to power-filled all because of the precious blood of Your Lamb. Your Son.

Thank You for the opportunity to read of this power-filled blood in the book of Revelation (7:14-17; 12:7-12). The word pictures presented here are absolute causes to pause and consider. Thank You Father.
(8:38 a.m.)

We have all the markings of an emotion-filled day. Father how I invite You in to be Master of every single decision we make. I love You Lord and I ask that You would lead and guide us through Your wonder-working power.

We are supremely blessed by You and we are grateful. Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(205 words ~ 8:41 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment