Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Redeemed!

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 (6:26 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Sleep happened. I feel more rested. Prayers and conversations about You occurred as well. Mm, yes! Prayers and conversations about You.

Father, thank You for calling us to You. Thank You for reminding us to look for You at all times. Thank You that the very first internal song this morning was Let the Redeemed of the Lord say so, Let the redeemed of the Lord say so... I'm redeemed, I'm redeemed, praise the Lord!

Oh most Dear and Holy God, I love You! I don't think I tell You that nearly enough. I allude to You with others, but how rare is it that I actually say out loud, “I'm redeemed, I'm redeemed, praise the Lord!”?

Father, thank You. Thank You for the opportunity and the privilege of giving thanks to You. Of saying that Your faithful love endures forever (Psalm 107:1).

Yesterday I wasn't feeling quite up to snuff. I knew I was more than a little off. And You reminded me that “feelings aren't facts”. The fact was there's been a lot going on around here. But bigger than that is the Truth that none of this gets by You unnoticed.

Even now. As my mind is combining two separate songs. I keep incorporating Angels fall bow before Him, Heaven and earth adore Him to Let the Redeemed Truth is, it's from What a Mighty God We Serve

And You are! The mighty God (Nehemiah 9:32). Mighty with power. Mighty to save. Oh Hallelujah Jesus! How we thank You for Your mighty love.

There is so much to read. To learn. To know. To trust. To believe. You are in charge of it all. Use me this day. Exactly as You wish. As one who is redeemed. And saying so!

Thank You Father. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(316 words ~ 8:20 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment