Monday, June 12, 2017

freely, freely

Monday, June 12, 2017 (6:49 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You for the love You have for us. Mm, yes. Your love.

I had opportunity to speak of You yesterday. Your love. Your guidance. And in the midst of prayer I was prompted to the hymn that reminds us Freely, Freely you have received; Freely, freely give. Go in My name and because you believe, Others will know that I live

As I look to the Scripture references provided, I read of Your love. Hope. Faith. Forgiveness. Community. And I am grateful. So very grateful, Lord.

Most Holy God, how I thank You for the way You love us. Constantly. Unwavering. Patiently. Without change.

I used the phrase yesterday that I will “stay tuned”. Eager to see what You are going to do next in the life of a friend. Father, how I thank You for the privilege of praying with others.

Thank You for the way You call us to You. Thank You for using music to speak to our souls. Thank You that as I am learning about one song, another readily comes to mind.

♫Take My Life and Let It Be Consecrated, Lord to Thee Mm, yes Father. We learned in church yesterday: consecrate → make holy → set aside for Your use. Oh, yes Holy God. Set us aside for Your use.

Thank You that You are the God Who cannot lie. Thank You that we can trust, lean into, depend on You. Your Word. Your promises.

I love You. I long to serve You. And to freely, freely give. Thank You Father. Make it so. I love You. Amen.
(274 words ~ 8:26 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment