Wednesday, June 28, 2017

hundredfold

Wednesday, June 28, 2017 (6:56 a.m.)
Thank You Father!

Thank You for success yesterday. I asked You for help. I didn't know how to proceed. I was unsure. Undecided. And You came through. A hundredfold!

Most dear and blessed God, how I thank You for being in the midst of conversations. For guiding my words. Lord, thank You for the willingness to pray with and for others.

Yes. Most holy God and Father, it's when I'm on the blessing side of answered prayer that I stand rejoicing. I confess to You that when my heart is fretful and wavering, there is not a lot of confidence on my part.

Oh, but when I get to see You at work... how the trust, belief and faith soars. A hundredfold!

Mm, yes. Mm. Trust. Belief. Faith. Words that describe confidence. Holy God, thank You!

Thank You for settling my heart. Thank You for living within my thinking. Here again I confess to not always knowing what to do or say. It's when I turn to You, even if I must remain silent for days on certain subjects that You guide my prayers, thoughts, words and actions. Thank You Father. Thank You.

This morning I get to read the Story of the Farmer Scattering Seed (Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23). Here I am reminded that we are to share Your Truth with others and let the seeds fall where they may.

And here The Life Recovery Bible's footnote on this section. “Generally, various trials clarify which category we fit into. If we hope to succeed in recovery and experience new life, we must allow God to prepare the soil of our heart, making it ready to receive His healing message.”

Yes. Yes. Yes!!! One hundredfold!

Blessed God, take this day and do with it and me exactly as You wish. I long to follow and serve You as You know is best. Let me walk with You and talk with You as did Your disciples so long ago (John 20:19-23).

Be magnified this day O Lord. I love You. I thank You. One hundredfold. Amen.
(349 words ~ 7:50 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment