Monday, November 23, 2015

right thinking

Saturday, November 21, 2015 (6:15 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

THANK YOU! Thank You that You would have me learn more about right thinking. Thank You that I know You to be good and kind and all the things that intrinsically I am not.

Thank You Father that although I was indeed created in Your image (Genesis 1:26) there are so many times I do not behave thusly. Thank You that because of Your great, abundant love for each of us (John 3:16) You do not want anyone to perish (2 Peter 3:9).

Blessed Father, this is all so big for me to try and comprehend. I read Your Word and smile. I truly get excited and eager to tell [agog]. I want to live each moment as though I honestly believe and embrace Your promises and truths.

Why is it then that I don't? There is such a battlefield that goes on in my mind. I read Truth. I see beauty. My heart lifts

No comments:

Post a Comment