Sunday, November 1, 2015

feeling better

Sunday, November 1, 2015 (6:35 a.m.)
Most Holy Blessed God,

Thank You. I feel so very much better than I did last night. Not knowing what happened to make me feel that bad that fast, I am extremely grateful for feeling better now. Talk to me this morning about what You would have me learn.

Right now I guess I really want to practice being grateful. You give us so much, I want to share Your bounty with others.

Thank You for the honor and the privilege of coming before You with Your Word. Psalm 63:5 New Living Translation, “You satisfy me more than the richest feast. I will praise You with songs of joy.”

Truly, I love when I'm thinking, reading, sitting, watching and seemingly out of nowhere a song starts singing in my mind. Thank You for the freedom with which to sing praises to You, Dear God. Thank You also for the Wycliffe Bible rendering of this phrase, “and my mouth shall praise with lips of full out joying.”

See? Another word I never knew. Joying. And a different way of expressing the importance of singing praises to You. “With lips of full out joying.” Doesn't that bring a smile to my face! Thank You, God.

Yes, Father. Thank You for another chance to practice being grateful.

In fact it was that word [grateful] that brought me to this verse in the first place. The Message “If I'm sleepless at midnight, I spend the hours in grateful reflection” (Psalm 63:6).

And as if all this isn't enough for which to be grateful, there's the Truth found in verse seven. “Because You've always stood up for me, I'm free to run and play. I hold on to You for dear life and You hold me steady as a post.”

Thank You Blessed God. Truly, I am grateful! And joying. Use me well this day. To YOUR good and to YOUR glory. I love You and I desire that to be easily seen by others. Bless us and keep us Blessed Father that we will in turn seek to glorify and enjoy You. Forever.

Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(362 words ~ 7:52 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment