Tuesday, November 3, 2015

awesome

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 (4:49 a.m.)
Most Holy, Awesome God,

Thank You that You are indeed awesome.
(5:18 a.m.)

How interesting that as I sit here reading Your Psalms, considering so many evidences of Your awesomeness, stronger grows the feeling of wanting nothing more than to dissolve into a puddle of tears. Tears of joy. Celebration. Praise.

Oh, yes. Most dear and awesome God, You are so very deserving of our praise. Even when it comes through as near sadness.

I confess to You blessed God, my emotions are a mess. I keep making mistakes. Seeing Truth right in front of me and not recognizing it for what it is.

Thank You that You are so very much bigger than every single mistake we can ever make. Bigger. Better. Stronger.

Guide me this morning into the Truth You would have me find here in Your Word. Prepare my heart, my soul, my mind and my strength to take Your Truth with me into this day.

A doctor, a skilled man of medicine, took extra, precious time to share Your Truth in his exam room yesterday. Unexpected. Unhurried. Enlightening. Truly appreciated. See? Here come the tears again.

Blessed God, You amaze me. You really, truly never cease to amaze me. Thank You for the little awarenesses. Thank You for glimpses of Your goodness and Your grace which abound for us to be aware.

I love You so very much. I sit here in complete awe of the work You are doing and experience even more tears. Thank You. Praise You!

Your Word speaks loudly to me this morning. Exodus 15. The work You did for Your people and their ungracious response. Holy Father, thank You for reminders that I am not alone in the continued mistakes I make.

Thank You especially for repeating the lessons I so desperately need. Like referring me from the Old Testament into the New. “Now glory be to God! By His mighty power at work within us, He is able to accomplish infinitely more than we could ever dare to ask or hope” (Ephesians 3:20).

Yes Blessed Father! Glory be to You!

Use me as You wish this day. Work in and through, by, with and for me as You know is best. I love You. I long to serve You. Strong in Your mighty power (Ephesians 6:10).

Thank You. Praise You. Worship and adore You, most dear and awesome God. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(412 words ~ 6:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment