Sunday, March 23, 2014

changed

Saturday, March 22, 2014 (6:59 a.m.)
Port of Houston, TX
Awesome, Loving God,

You've changed me. We 'escaped completely' and You changed my ways of thinking and doing. Keep working in me Blessed Dad. There's a freedom. A willingness to hope. An excitement that I haven't experienced in such a long time. A true sense of being “AGOG With God”! Excited and eager to tell.

I didn't cry yesterday. Our trip was coming to an end and I didn't shed a single tear. THAT's an incredible difference! You provided our every need and then some. We had a blissfully wonderful time. Disappointments and misunderstandings were handled in timely and appropriate manners.

Mm, manners. Searching that one word in my documents just now yielded me a flood of memories. A flood, yet still no tears! Thanks Dad.

Use these changes You are making in me to Your good and to Your glory. I love You. I long to serve You. And I am ever so grateful for Your loving kindnesses. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(181 words ~ 7:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment