Saturday, December 21, 2013

The Golden Rule

Saturday, December 21, 2013 (5:07 a.m.)
Blessed Father God,

It's early morning. Pre-dawn. Much to do. Rather scattered. Looking to You. Asking Your guidance. Seeking Your best for this day. Knocking on the door of Your heart.

Under the title God Gives Good Gifts (Matthew 7:7-12) in The Life Recovery Bible I find a huge smile for myself. I came here asking, seeking, knocking (v.7) and found Your Golden Rule (v. 12).

Blessed Father, thank You. Thank You for bringing me to the very verse I have been considering the past few days. “Treat others as you want them to treat you” (Luke 6:31). I don't always do that Father. I want to and in my humanness I don't.

Work in me this day. Remind me of Your power to do in and through me all that I am unable to do and be on my own. You Dearest Father are what I need. You give good gifts. Enable and empower me to use them as You wish. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.

(175 words ~ 6:12 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment