Saturday, November 2, 2013

love well


Friday, November 1, 2013 (5:39 a.m.)
Awesome, Blessed Father God,

Thank You! I don't remember how many years it has been since You first brought The Message version of Philippians 1:9 in to my heart, soul and mind. How I thank You that You did. You changed my relationship with my brother the day You had me read it. And I have no idea how many others have been positively affected by the apostle Paul's prayer for the people of Philippi.

“So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much but well. Learn to love appropriately.” There are many evidences that loving well and appropriately is taking root here in our lives.

And just as true as that is, there is also the reminder that I still come across as a noisy gong (1Corinthians 13:1).

No comments:

Post a Comment