Saturday, November 16, 2013

GOOD God


Saturday, November 16, 2013 (5:50 a.m.)
GOOD God,

Good, blessed, holy, righteous, loving, merciful God. Thank You. While waking much earlier I was again reminded that You are good. Psalm 145:9 in The Message backs me up on this. “God is good to one and all; everything He does is suffused with grace.”

I got to speak of Your goodness last evening. To a young single mom. And I was encouraged in the process. You are loving. Merciful. Kind. We have no idea of Your specific plan for each of us. And right in the middle of that thought, a song by Jesus Culture:

♫Higher than the mountains that I face, Stronger than the power of the grave, Constant through the trial and the change, One thing remains, One thing remains, Your love never fails, It never gives up, It never runs out on me

Your love. Spelled out for us in 1Corinthians 13:4-7. On and on and on and on it goes, It overwhelms and satisfies my soul, And I never ever have to be afraid, One thing remains, In death and in life I'm confident and covered by the power of Your great love, My debt is paid there's nothing that can separate my heart from Your great love

Why? Because You are good. Our GOOD God. Thank You Father. Use me as You will this day to share Your goodness openly and freely. I love You Father. And I thank You. Amen.
(247 words ~ 6:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment