Tuesday, November 12, 2013

being aware


Tuesday, November 12, 2013 (7:06 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

I'm aware of numbers this morning. Waking at 4:55, I waited to see 4:56. Hoping to be aware of what I'm doing at 08:09:10 and again at 9:10 (because today's date is 11/12/13), I realize it all seems so silly in comparison to the happenings in this world.

Other numbers I've been aware of this morning are the east facing windows of our home. The view from our first window showed little. The second was blocked by closed blinds. I wasn't aware of the third, but the fourth? The exact word was “WHOA!” followed immediately by me standing outside taking in Your beauty and Your glory.

Beautiful, Father. Absolutely beautiful!

With that Dearest Father, I ask You to keep me acutely aware of the things that will bring You glory. Use me to Your good this day, being aware. Always aware. I love You Father. Thank You. Amen.

(154 words ~ 7:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment