Monday, March 25, 2013

provisions


Monday, March 11, 2013 (5:49 a.m.)
Island Princess
Off the Aruba coast
Talk about an early morning wake-up call!
And of course, how could we possibly be here without singing Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya to Key Largo, Montego come on baby we go...
Father God, thank You. The sun isn't even up yet and what I most want to do is thank You. Thank You for Your provisions. Your Word speaks of those as well. The NIV concordance takes me to the Psalms. 132:15 tells of Your promise to bless Jerusalem with abundant provisions. 144:13-15 describes “a truly happy land where Jehovah is God.”
Father, I long to match the description set out here for Your daughters. I want to be seen as a woman “of graceful beauty like the pillars of a palace wall.” Strong. Stately [having a dignified, unhurried and grand manner]. Yours.
Work in me this day. As You continue providing provisions I could never imagine, make me grateful. Oh and look there. Change the 't' to a 'c' and we have graceful. Yes Father. Graceful and grateful, my goal for the day. Thank You for loving us and providing so perfectly. We love You. Amen.
(203 words ~ 6:34 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment