Monday, March 25, 2013

omniscient


Saturday, March 9, 2013 (8:12 a.m.)
Island Princess
Father God,
YOU know where we are. We are headed south, sailing toward Aruba. There is land to the west of us. We are curious. But You know! I find great comfort in being loved and watched over by You. Thank You Father.
I'm smiling. I just read about Psalm 139. It refers to You as being omniscient. “ALL-KNOWING, all-wise, all-seeing; knowing everything”. I like that. Because You are omniscient I get to sit back, 'enjoy, smile, relax, renew, smile more' and do it all over again. Thank You Father.
There is great comfort and freedom in fully embracing the Truth of Your Word. Psalm 139:3, “You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment You know where I am.” How cool is that! [What? Get up and go to Zumba? I have time? Really?]
Because “You know what I am going to say before I even say it” (v. 4) I am asking You to make sure the words I use today are kind. Helpful. Uplifting. True. Yes Father, I am asking You to be my guide this day.
Let me truly THINK... before I speak, asking myself if what I am about to say is “True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, Kind”. Make it so I represent You well this day. I love You. Thank You. Amen.
(223 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment