Monday, March 25, 2013

memories


Tuesday, March 12, 2013 (6:00 a.m.)
On balcony in route to Cartegena, Colombia
Island Princess
Holy God,
Thank You. Thank You for sleep, food, friends and fun. Not necessarily in that order. Father, You are so good. So faithful. So loving. So kind.
Memories popped up last night. Memories of a time long ago. I confess, “Dad”, I didn't know what to do with them. So I ate. I came back to the room and ate whatever I could lay my hands on.
Blessed Lord, use these current memories and thoughts and wonders to Your good and to Your glory. I was just about to launch into a list of feelings. Instead I will turn to Your Word.
As it turns out 1Thessalonians seems the perfect place. Paul, Silas and Timothy ~ I can't even keep reading. Each time I begin, tears start as well.
(146 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment