Monday, March 25, 2013

opportunity


Wednesday, March 13, 2013 (12:55 p.m.)
Island Princess
The Panama Canal – Culebra Cut
Wow God!
Thank You! I was just getting ready to complain and explain. Instead You reminded where I am and the amazing opportunity You have provided. I've done nothing to deserve this current excursion yet here I sit, awed by things I never expected I would encounter.
(2:05 p.m.)
The Panama Canal - Pedro Miguel Locks
Father, again I thank You. This time for the kindness of a husband with whom I had previously squabbled. Not feeling 100% I chose not to leave our stateroom. Out of sheer kindness of his heart, he carried a large plate of food back for me. Nice guy. Good man. Extremely good man.
(3:26 p.m.)
The Panama Canal – Miraflores Lake,
approaching Miraflores Locks
I think the difference between the last locks and these we are approaching is in me. As I consider the quality of the man You have given me to love and be loved by I find myself lost in the description. The grading of coins comes to mind. There is good, very good, fine, very fine...
(191 words)  

No comments:

Post a Comment