Friday, March 1, 2013

♫I thank You♫


Friday, March 1, 2013 (6:11 a.m.)
Awesome Father God,
Thank You that we have You to turn to. Thank You that in the middle of the dark when a song came to mind, I immediately turned it toward You and Your Son. After looking up the lyrics just now, again I realize I'm reaching but there is much comfort in singing You didn't have to love me like You did But You did, but You did and I thank You
I'm not at all sure what brought this song to mind but I am so grateful to be singing it You right now. Looking up “I thank You” in Your Word, I am led to such promising Scripture verses that I don't know which to place my focus on. Guide me here I pray Dear Lord.
Psalm 86:11-12, “Train me, God, to walk straight; then I'll follow Your true path. Put me together, one heart and mind; then, undivided, I'll worship in joyful fear. From the bottom of my heart I thank You, dear Lord”. I do Father. I do thank You for the love You didn't have to give to me.
There truly is no greater love (John 15:3) than that which You gave this world in the sacrifice of Your Son (John 3:16). Thank You Father for loving each of us so perfectly.
There is much to be done around here these next several days. Father, it is Your love for each of us I am depending on to see us through it all.
The Life Recovery comment for Psalm 86:11-17 says, “We only know God's will as we seek to know Him through prayer and the study of His Word. The more we know about God, the more we know of what He expects of us. And as we get to know God better, we will discover that He not only gives us direction, but also gives us the strength and encouragement we need to walk down the pathway He chooses for us.” That is exactly what I am depending on Dearest Father.
Thank You for reminding me that You didn't have to love me like You did But You did, but You did and Father I truly thank You. Empower me to share that love with others this day. Be with us as we work together to accomplish a LOT! In Your Son's most precious name I pray. Amen.
(403 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment