Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lord, Lord

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 (5:41 a.m.)

Lord, Lord,

Oh how I thank You Lord! Thank You for peace. Thank You for love. Thank You for joy. Thank You that You came so that we would have these, and so much more.

Thank You Lord that You call to us to get to know You. You want us to love You and trust You and build our very lives on You. It’s not outward appearances You want. You want all of our hearts and souls and minds and strength (Mark 12:30). Thank You Lord that You don’t expect us to just figure this all out on our own.

No. You came in person to teach us. You came to guide us. Walk with us. Be our Friend. That we would get to know You. And trust You. Depend upon You. Love You.

Oh most dear and holy Lord, as I experience the roots of this household growing down more and more deeply in You, again I turn to Colossians 2:7. Lord, how I ask that as these roots continue growing into You that we will indeed ‘draw up nourishment from You. See that we go on growing in You, and become strong and vigorous in the truth we were taught. Let our lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all You have done.’

Lord, Lord. Just in saying those words a pop song of the past came immediately to mind. Seemingly out of nowhere as I was considering You as Lord I heard in my head Woman, do you love Me? Woman, if you need Me then Believe Me I need you To be My woman Oh yes Lord. Lord that IS the desire of my heart. To be Your woman!

Woman, don’t forsake Me Woman, if you take Me then Believe Me I’ll take you To be My woman Thank You Lord. I love You so very much. Thank You. Amen.

317 words ~ 6:44 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment