Saturday, November 6, 2010

gasping again!

Saturday, November 6, 2010 (7:03 a.m.)

Blessed, Beloved God,

God’s Astonishingly Superior Plan! I knew there was an acronym in there somewhere. How I ask that from now on, from this very day forward, every single time my breath is suddenly taken away from me I will remember that Your plans are always superior!

Laying in bed, truly not wanting to get up yet, actually thinking the words, “You might miss the sunrise”, immediately countering with, “There will be another one tomorrow.” Thank You Blessed Lord that I indeed did NOT miss this one!

God’s Astonishingly Superior Plan! With Bibles in hand, I sit here truly transfixed as I gaze out at the ever-changing beauty of the moment. It’s fleeting. Here one moment. Gone the next. Thank You God that YOU are not like that! ‘For You are the Lord, You do not change’ (Malachi 3:6). “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever” (Hebrews 13:8).

Lord, thank You for this astonishingly beautiful morning. How I ask Your presence throughout the day. Keep my heart and soul and mind and strength centered and focused on loving You, others and myself (Matthew 12:30-31) as Your astonishingly superior plan commands. I DO love You so very much. Help me do it better. More regularly and consistently. As You so rightly deserve!

Thank You Lord for Your beauty and grace and Your astonishingly superior plan. I love You so much. Thank You. Amen.

(243 words ~ 8:15 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment