Thursday, January 14, 2010

creation

Thursday, January 14, 2010 (6:13 a.m.)

Amazing Father,

You are indeed incredible! Just look at this day that’s beginning outside. You give a whole new dimension to Oh what a beautiful morning.

Hmm. Funny that that’s again where my mind is drawn. Broadway musicals. Starting off with Mama Rose (Gypsy) belting out Curtain up! Light the lights! I can see it all now Lord… “Creation! ~ the musical”

I joke. I laugh at my own off beat brand of humor and interaction with You. But the crux of the matter is that almost every time I turn around there is another song that reminds me of You. Whether it is ‘spiritual’ or ‘worldly’ in its origin, so often it all comes back to You, about You and Your creation.

Lord, thank You for allowing me to see things differently. NOT irreverently, mind You! But how can I look out at the clarity of this particular morning without bursting into another number about all You’ve provided us?

The very first mention I find in Your Word about creation is in Genesis 2:1, the New Living Translation. Looking there, I read more about Adam and Eve. Then, in The Bible Handbook is a ‘Theology in Brief’ entitled “The Seven Days: the Bible and Science”, offering six different theories concerning Your Creation.

Sharing my thoughts with You. Offering myself up for You. Singing my heart out to You. Just think about it, Lord. It could be a blockbuster! “Creation! ~ the musical”

I love You Lord! Thank You for creating all of this for us. Curtain up! Light the lights! We’ve got nothing to hit but the heights…Amen.

(277 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment