Sunday, December 13, 2009

carefree

Sunday, December 13, 2009 (5:37 a.m.)

Mm, Most Blessed Lord God,

Thank You Lord. Thank You for what You are doing in our hearts around here. Things that used to cause huge squabbles are now reasons to rejoice. Occasions that once were areas of fear and dread are being met with such a more carefree attitude. Not careless, mind You. No, Lord. In accordance to all You teach, carefree. Unworried. Untroubled. Calm. Serene.

Thank You Lord. These descriptive words only come from learning to practice living our lives in Your presence. Most Blessed God, You are so good. This morning I get to read of Micah’s mistakes in the book of Judges.

How easy it is for us to fall into sin. So often we make the same mistake over and over again. Thank You God that You don’t leave us alone in the errors of our way. Thank You that You have provided so many examples of the blunders of others that help to point us right back to You.

Most Amazing Father God, I confess to You the numerous times I have attempted taking matters into my own hands to work them out on my own. What a mess maker I can be. Thank You Lord that life in You doesn’t have to be that way!

As we prepare, on this cold, rainy, wet day to go spend time with my mom and a dear friend Lord how I ask that You would come too. Go before us to prepare our safe travel. Stay with us providing kind words and patient hearts. Come along afterward, helping us clean up and change any mistakes that we may encounter.

Life with You Lord is SO much better than me trying to pull myself up by my bootstraps, willing myself to do things well on my own. It is indeed Your presence Dearest Lord that is allowing me to approach daily living with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind and all my strength (Mark 12:30) fully in love with and trusting You.

Thank You Lord for allowing me this time of being carefree because of Your great love, Your power, Your strength, Your wisdom, Your will and Your way. I love You so much Dear Lord. Bless and keep us with You Lord. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(387 words ~ 6:37 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment