Saturday, September 28, 2019

♪ [with] Confidence ♪


Saturday, September 28, 2019 (5:39 a.m.)
Holy God,

♪Our God is a God Who Saves♪. Mm, yes Father. You are!

Oh, but that’s not the song I was looking for. Lord, thank You! Thank You for reminding me what it was I woke up singing.

♪With Confidence♪ were the two words I had, along with the bit of a tune, as I awoke. Bringing them out to You I got side tracked with ♪Let God Arise… Our God reigns now and forever He reigns now and forever♪

Thank You that as I sit here, truly engulfed with thoughts of You, I am so grateful Lord. Thankful for such easy access to finding lyrics that sing to my soul.

These words from the album “Changed”, by Sanctus Real. ♪I’m not a warrior, I’m too afraid to lose… So give me faith like Daniel in the lion’s den Give me hope like Moses in the wilderness Give me a heart like David, Lord be my defense So I can face my giants with confidence♪

Holy God. How I thank You for the Truth and hope and peace of Your Word. I love the times, like this, when I just want to snuggle into It.

This morning it’s 1 Thessalonians 3:11-13, The Message. “May God our Father Himself and our Master Jesus clear the road to You! And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it does from us to you. May you be infused with strength and purity, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all His followers.”

Said this way in the Easy-to-Read Version. “We pray that the Lord will make your love grow. We pray that He will give you more and more love for each other and for all people. We pray that you will love everyone in the same way we love you. This will strengthen your desire to do what is right, and you will be holy and without fault before our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all His holy people.”

♪... with Confidence♪ Father! That is exactly how I long to approach this day. With confidence! Make it so Blessed Lord. I love You. Use me exactly as You know is best. To Your glory. And the good of others. Thank You God. Amen.
(410 words ~ 7:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment