Saturday, September 7, 2019

magic moments


Saturday. September 7, 2019 (6:16 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Oh, yes. Most Blessed and Dearest Holy God, thank You!

I made mistakes yesterday. Did not stay humble. Lost my patience. And for what seemed an eternity, a piece of my sanity.

Thank You Father that we did not need to stay in what quickly became out of control chaos, crisis and confusion. No! There were moments when I saw You and Truth clearly. Yes Father. Thank You for those moments.

Those are what I long to reflect with You this morning. Those moments of Truth. And “Aha!”

Blessed God, thank You for the moments of frustration and disappointment that led to tears, laughter and ultimately to sleep and rest. Yes Father. There were moments.

Thank You for the ease just earlier with which a descriptive word came to me. A few notes to a playful ditty and I was momentarily stumped. It wasn’t precious. Or special. Nope. Magic. As in Perry Como. 1957.

I have tears Father. Brought on by regret. Shame. Thank You Father that You are so good to provide us with Your Word. Even here I can turn to It (Ephesians 4:26) and find myself. And peace.

Blessed God, how I thank You. Thank You for Your love. Thank You for Your guidance. Thank You for Your direction.

Living as Children of Light. Ephesians 4:17-32. With references to Zechariah 8:16 (4:25) and Psalm 4:4 (4:26). Father, You talk to us! You care for us. And we are blessed because of Your love.

I make mistakes. You use even those. Thank You Father.

I ask You to use me [mistakes and all] this day. You are so good. I am so flawed. And Your Word gives me such hope.

Now back to the playfulness with which this prayer began. ♪Magic Moments… filled with love♪ Thank You God.

It is the magic [mercy and grace in Christ] that I experience every time I turn to You. That mercy and grace that You so freely provide. Do all You must that I will grow in Your Truth. Using It as You know is best.

I love You Lord. I need You. And I thank You. Use me. Forgive me. I love You. Amen.
(382 words ~ 7:53 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment