Monday, September 9, 2019

Celebrate.


Monday, September 9, 2019 (7:41 a.m.)

Most Dear and Blessed, Holy Father God,

Thank You. I woke up with a word. Complete with a song. And it all makes the most sense in the whole wide world.

Celebrate. ♪I Just Want to Celebrate another day of living…♪ Yes Father. Celebrate. Rejoice. Enjoy.

Your Word (Philippians 4:4) tells us to “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.” Yes Lord.

The Message says, “Celebrate God all day, every day. I mean, revel in Him!” Oh, yes! Oh that I truly would come to enjoy and delight in all You are and do.

Father, I confess to You the bitterness that overcame me yesterday. Something in the morning that soured my mood. Lasting long into the night. Forgive me Father. There was very little celebrating or rejoicing in You.

Thank You for the do-over this day offers us. This day that You have made. The one Your Word (Psalm 118:24) tells us to “rejoice and be glad in.”

The Voice tells us we are to “celebrate and be happy today.” Yes please!

“The LORD’s love [loyalty] never ends; His mercies [compassion] never stop. They are new every morning; LORD, Your loyalty [faithfulness] is great [abundant; Ps. 33:4; 92:2; 143:1]. I say to myself, ‘The LORD is mine [my lot/portion], so I hope in Him” (Lamentations 3:22-24 Expanded Bible).

Talk about a reason to celebrate! Lord, You are so incredibly good to us. Truly, I long to celebrate this ♪‘nother day of life♪

The apostle Paul’s words to the Romans include a prayer for hope (15:13). “Now may God, the inspiration and fountain of hope, fill you to overflowing with uncontainable joy and perfect peace as you trust in Him. And may the power of the Holy Spirit continually surround your life with His super-abundance until you radiate with hope!” (The Passion Translation).

Oh, yes please Father. Fill me with all I need to truly celebrate You and ♪another day of living… another day of life♪

I love You Lord. I need You. I want You. And I long to truly celebrate You and this day exactly as You would have me. Reveling, enjoying, taking delight and rejoicing as it continues to unfold.

Be in, with, by, through and for me as we approach and celebrate together whatever (Philippians 4:8) this day holds. I love You Lord ♪… and I lift my voice to worship You Oh my soul rejoice! Take joy, my King in what You hear: May it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear♪

Oh yes Lord! Amen. And amen.
(446 words ~ 9:17 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment