Monday, April 18, 2016

trust and believe

Sunday, April 17, 2016 (7:38 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Yes. Awesome.
(8:46 a.m.)

Yet I stall. Avoid. Sidestep. Resist. You pull me toward and I turn away. Change me I plea. I have my guard up. Wrongly convinced that I can beat this stubborn bent with more stubbornness. It won't happen I know.

I need You. I want to trust and believe all You say.

Thank You God! Just like that. I confess my stubbornness and immediately see an article about forgiveness and love. Thank You Father. Thank You.

I keep feeling twinges of anger. And right underneath that is fear. Fear of hurting. Caring. Being disillusioned. The unknown. What comes next.

(10:48 a.m.)

Take me outside of myself Father. There's way more joy to be found out there in You than here with any feeble attempts at self-preservation. Let me be willing to fall freely and completely into Your loving arms. Fully trusting and believing that only Your best is waiting for us all.

I love You Father. Thank You for yet again reminding how truly great You are! Use me as You wish this day. I love You. Thank You. Amen.

(197 words ~ 11:00 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment