Saturday, April 16, 2016

angels watching ~ 3/29/16

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 (9:27 a.m. EDT)
Baltimore, MD
Holy God,

Thank You. You allowed me to drop my guard yesterday and to fully enjoy myself. Being aware of our surroundings, watching over each other's shoulder.

And just like that I am singing All day, all night, angels watching over me, my Lord Yes, Father. Thank You for angels watching over us.

Here I confess to You that I have no idea what angels watching over us really looks like. I even admit I had to search to find its mention in Psalm 91:11. And here I stop again to thank You Father.

Thank You that You ARE our refuge! (v. 9) Moving up to the beginning of this Psalm I breathe in deeply and ask You to indeed be our place of safety (v. 2a). It IS You I am trusting (2b). Thank You for always reminding us of Your presence.

Thank You Father. Praise You. Order Your angels to watch over us we pray. Thank You. We love You. Embolden us to glorify and enjoy You this day. Thank You. We love You. Amen.
(186 words ~ 10:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment