Saturday, April 16, 2016

profusely

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 (10:43 a.m. EDT)
Grandeur of the Seas – back balcony
Heading north toward Baltimore, MD
Most Holy Father God,

No amount of “Thank You”s and “Praise You”s will ever be enough! You have blessed us. Profusely! Exuberantly plentifully; abundantly. Lavishly. Extravagantly. From the Latin profusus 'lavishly, spread out,' past participle of profundere, from pro- 'forth' + fundere 'pour.'

Yes. Exactly. You have poured forth blessing after blessing upon us. We have met people. Been places. Had fun. Laughed. Cried. Smiled. Grimaced. And we still have a few more days.

This is where I come to You asking (Matthew 7:7) Blessed Father. I want to be the grateful woman You would have me be. I long to appreciate and proclaim everything You give to us as “good”. And “enough”.

Yes Dearest Lord. Far too easily I get caught in thinking of how different things could be rather than enjoying them exactly as they are. Mm, yes Blessed Daddy God, work with me this day. You are the Potter, I am the clay; Make me and mold me, This is what I pray. Change my heart O God, Make it ever true. Change my heart, O God, May I be like You Yes, please. May I be like You?

Thank You Most Dear and Holy God. Thank You for giving me this time to be alone with You here. Take the many hours we have remaining on this ship and use them to Your good and to Your glory. You have blessed us so profusely that we would in turn pour forth those blessings onto others.

Teach us to share Blessed God. Extravagantly. Make us willing to let others see You in us. We love You Holy God. And oh how we thank You. Profusely!

Thank You. Use us. Amen.
(303 words ~ 11:21 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment