Saturday, April 16, 2016

savoring greatness

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 (5:50 a.m.)
Great and Merciful God,

We look to You. Holy Father, thank You. Thank You that we get to come before You. Always. Exactly as we are.

Thank You that You are indeed great. My heart and soul rejoice with thoughts of the blessings You so generously provide.

Father, how I thank You for all the ways You want to lead and teach us. Thank You for creating us in Your image (Genesis 1:26-27) and 'then surveying everything You had made, “savoring its beauty and appreciating its goodness...”' (v. 31a The Voice).

Blessed Holy God, teach me to savor the greatness of this day today. Use me as You wish. Make me aware of Your presence. Your power. Your protection. And Your plan. I love You. I long to serve You. Well. Thank You. Amen.
(140 words ~ 7:17a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment