Friday, September 25, 2015

You alone

Tuesday, September 22, 2015 (6:05 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You that You alone are holy (Revelation15:4b). Thank You that You alone are the one and only God (Deuteronomy 6:4). Thank You that it is in You alone that I place my faith, hope and trust. You alone.

Blessed Father, there is “STUFF” swirling around me. Every where I turn. There is hurt. Pain. Misunderstanding. Frustration. Willful determination. Exasperation. Desperation. And then there is You. Your will. Your way. You. You alone.

Holy God, I turn to You on behalf of friends, family, loved ones. There are financial concerns. Physical and emotional health issues. Behavioral problems. Take a look around. The hurts of the world are evident. Obvious.

It's You I long to see in them. Through them. Your power. Your might. You. You alone.

I'm walking a fine line these days. The one that's between saying too much and much too little. I am asking You to lead me here. That I would truly follow. I love You. I count on You. I have trust in You. In You. In You alone.

Thank You that You alone provide our every need. You alone know our every heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment