Tuesday, September 15, 2015

plans change

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 (7:02 a.m.)
Holiest God,

Thank You. Thank You for friendships. Thank You for plans. Thank You for rain. And the probable interruption of a best laid plan. Yes. Father, thank You.

Take this day. All the details that I intended to work out in it. Add some rain. And poof... plans change.

Thank You Father that YOUR plans
(10:06 a.m.)
And here I am straight out asking, “Are You kidding me?”

Oh our Blessed God! A phone call. Pouring down rain here. A prayer, mixed with a magnificent view of the ocean at the other end. Followed by a dropped phone. My name being very faintly and frantically called out. A possible broken arm. And me 250 miles away.

Father God, talk about changed plans! Bless my “Sissy”. Be with her physically. Emotionally. Spiritually. Mentally.

My immediate response is, “NO! This is too much!” While the Truth is NOTHING is too much for You.

Thank You Blessed Father for reminding me of Your Truth! Thank You for the song that sings so perfectly in my mind right now.

♫Ah, Lord God, Thou has made the heavens And the earth by Thy great power. Ah, Lord God, Thou has made the heavens And the earth by Thine out-stretched arm. Nothing is too difficult for Thee. Nothing is too difficult for Thee (CLAP!). Great and mighty God Great in counsel and mighty deed Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing Nothing is too difficult for Thee

Not broken hearts, spirits, bones or promises!

Nothing, nothing, absolutely NOTHING. Nothing is too difficult for Thee! (Jeremiah 32:17).

Thank You Father. Thank You that You ARE the God that You are. Perfect. Unchanging. Loving. And completely capable of doing all that we cannot.

Change our hearts Blessed God. Our minds. Our hurts. Our hopes. Align them with Your magnificent plan for each of us.

Teach us how to glorify and enjoy You. Do all You must to bring healing into our brokenness. Use all the plans that have been changed so far today to Your ultimate good and glory.

Father, we love You. We long to serve You as You wish to be served. Show us exactly what and how to do precisely that which is most pleasing in Your sight.

How I thank and praise You for changed plans. Use them and me as You choose. I love You. And thank You. Amen.
(401 words ~ 11:16 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment