Saturday, September 19, 2015

attentive, eager learners

Saturday, September 19, 2015 (7:00 a.m.)
Awesome God,

Thank You. Thank You that You indeed are awesome. Thank You for the power of forgiveness. Thank You for Your willingness to continue Your work in each of us.

This morning I am asking You to guide me in Your teachings. Blessed, Powerful Father, You know exactly how You would have us live every single moment of our lives. In full esteem and reverence to You.

Blessed Father. Yes, Holy, Blessed Father. Teach us to honor You. Glorify You. Give back to You the love You have so freely given to each of us.

We live in a fallen world. Taking a look around it is easy to fall into a trap of despair. Here I offer back to You the words of Your dearly beloved Son. His teaching to His followers.

Break each segment down for me that I would truly ingest them into the very core fibers of my being.

“Our Father, who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen” (Matthew 6:9-13).

Yes, Blessed Father. Forgive us our debts. Teach us to forgive ourselves and others. There are SO many lessons to be learned. Make us attentive, eager learners. I love You Father. Use me well this day. To Your good and to Your glory. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(277 words ~ 9:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment