Monday, September 7, 2015

our word for the day

Saturday, September 5, 2015 (6:38 a.m.)
Awesome, Holy God,

Thank You. Sleep was spotty. Interrupted. Sorely missed. But You are still good! Many thoughts ran together, along with my prayers to You.

Thank You for taking what I offered and giving me our word for the day. Gratitude! You are good. You are holy. You never change. And along with all that, You provided me our fight song.

♫Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh I'm never gonna look back Whoa, never gonna give it up No, just don't wake me now This is gonna be the best day of my life My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Blessed Father thank You. Thank You for Your promises to us. Thank You that You are good. ESPECIALLY when we are not. We get grumpy. Out of sorts. Distraught. Discouraged. You remain firm. Faultless. Loving. Kind.

Father, thank You. Thank You that we have Your Word to turn to. To search. Look through. Hunt. Explore. Thank You that It never disappoints. There's encouragement. Hope. History. [Isaiah 29:22-24]

No comments:

Post a Comment