Thursday, September 3, 2015

altogether

Thursday, September 3, 2015 (6:17 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

I love You. I thank You. And now I am asking You. I have another health concern. For a different loved one. There's pain. A LOT of pain. And I don't know how best to help. Or pray.

Again, I am here close to tears. Reading Your Truth. Confessing to not knowing how to pray for the power needed to affect change for others.

Blessed Father, You are good. Holy. Worthy. I sing to You, Here I am to worship Here I am to bow down Here I am to say that You're my God You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy Altogether wonderful to me

I sing. I pray. I hope. I want. I trust. I ask. Please provide every single aspect of my loved one's care. There truly is so very much pain. Pain suffered through. Pain attempted to be ignored. Toughed out. You did not save us to live in excruciating pain.

You sent Your Son to save us (John 3:17). Jesus Himself said, “A thief comes only to rob, kill and destroy. I came so that everyone would have life, and have it in its fullest” (John 10:10). I am asking, seeking, knocking (Matthew 7:7) for that fullness.

Again I call on the mighty power of Your holy Word. “In certain ways we are weak, but the Spirit is here to help us. For example, when we don't know what to pray for, the Spirit prays for us in ways that cannot be put into words” (Romans 8:26).

God, You are so incredibly good. “All of our thoughts are known to God. He can understand what is in the mind of the Spirit, as the Spirit prays for God's people” (v. 27). Blessed, Holy, Father God, You alone are One.

It is to You I look. You the altogether lovely, worthy, wonderful One. Work in the way that only You can to evoke relief from pain and bring healing. Please. I pray these things in the name of Your Blessed Son Who gave His very life for each of us. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(352 words ~ 7:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment