Monday, September 14, 2015

♫God My Rock♫

Monday, September 14, 2015 (2:16 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You for easy access in finding the song I just woke up singing. God My RockYes! Thank You. Praise You. Bless You. Keep You.

You ARE all the things listed here. You stand when others fall. You are faithful through it all. You ARE the strength of my heart! The joy of my life. My song in the night.

When my heart is overwhelmed, I get to look to You alone. In the blessing, in the pain YOU never fail. When I've struggled to believe You have NOT let go of me. God, my Rock!

Praise You, God, my Rock! Praise You for carrying me through the darkest storms. Praise You for holding me in Your arms. Praise You that I get to rely on You. Trust in You.

Praise You. Thank You. And now, perhaps a little more sleep? Please? Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(154 words ~ 2:32 a.m.)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment