Sunday, August 2, 2015

recognized hope

Sunday, August 2, 2015 (7:46 a.m.)
Holy Father God,

Thank You. I recognized hope yesterday. And I was aware of it right as it happened. Just as I began bemoaning the weeds and drought weariness of our plants, I considered next year being different. And right there I realized I was looking positively toward something yet to happen. Hope.

I confess Father, there are a lot of feelings I experience in the course of any given day. This was the first time in quite awhile that I became excited about the possibility of circumstances changing and being better.

Yea, God! Yea and thank You God!

Blessed Father, You provide us with so many options. I'm too familiar with thinking that I choose poorly. Much time is needlessly wasted lamenting decisions I've either made or avoided making. Thank You for another glimmer of glee. Another chance to see glimpses of Your goodness and Your grace.

Holy God, I love You. You provide for our every need and I want desperately to use Your resources wisely and well. Continue Your work in teaching me how that looks. Just like I recognized hope yesterday. Let me see You again today.

Thank You Father. I love You. Amen.
(204 words ~ 8:49 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment