Saturday, August 29, 2015

Yes, Lord, yes.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 (5:52 a.m.)
Yes, Lord,

Thank You that what got me out of bed just now was the thought of saying yes to You. Yes, Lord, yes. To Your will and to Your way. Yes, Lord, yes I will trust You and obey

With all the mistakes, surprises and challenges of this past week how I thank You for reminding me that just as my recent charge to a soon to be four year old; my answer to You is always to be a resounding “Yes, Lord, yes.”

Praise You Father. Praise, bless and thank You. My waking thoughts were originally of embarrassment, shame, discouragement. Considering myself as Your child and You as my Being of Authority set my swirling thoughts in order.

Phrases like my desire to become even-keeled lost all their negative power once I again kept it simply, “Yes, Lord, yes.”
  

No comments:

Post a Comment