Sunday, August 30, 2015

Shall We Dance?

Sunday, August 30, 2015 (6:54 a.m.)
Holy, Awesome God,

Thank You. Thank You for freedom of thought. Thank You for Your guiding us through each moment. Thank You for Who and ALL You are.

Blessed Father, I love You. I long to serve You. And I want to do it well. Continue Your work in each of us. Softening our hard edges. Relaxing our bodies and minds that they would be readily attuned to Your leading. Your guidance.

I just read a blog entry referencing the heart of Jean Rhodes and her experience with You and the word guidance. She was very aware of the word “dance” at the end of it. As she continued looking at it, she related the “G” to You and took the next two letters to spell out the phrase “God, You and I dance”.

She then expressed becoming willing to trust that she would get guidance about her life as she became willing to let You lead. Yes Father. How I long to let You lead me in the dance You have set for my life.

You are good. You are worthy to be praised and adored. I want desperately to learn to follow Your lead. Your Word even speaks to this.

Psalm 32:8-9, “The LORD says, 'I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. Do not be like a senseless horse or mule that needs a bit and bridle to keep it under control.'”

Teach me to yield to Your lead Blessed Father. Make me willing to follow You along Your best pathway for my life. I love You. And I'm asking Your guidance. Shall we dance? Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(291 words ~ 8:30 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment