Sunday, August 16, 2015

God knows

Thursday, August 6, 2015 (6:27 a.m.)
(6:51 a.m.)
Holy God,

Thank You that You alone are God and not any of us. I look around us and see negatives. Danger. Potentially bad things. You, on the most important hand, know exactly what all is taking place.

Thank You Father that You know. Thank You that we each have the choice of looking at dire situations and fretting, or directing our attention to You and trusting. Thank You Blessed Lord that You continue teaching us to trust in You.

Thank You that the word I woke up with this morning was angst. Thank You that I immediately knew that being anxious was not where I wanted to put my energies. I also was aware that I don't have the strength and power to fight all my gloomy thoughts on my own.

Thank You that all of us have the option of trusting You to know what is Your best. I confess I don't know how to pray Your best. Your will. Your way. That's what I'm here asking this morning. Teach me
  

No comments:

Post a Comment