Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Always.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015 (7:37 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

I love You! Thank You that we get to come before You often. Always. Each moment affords us the opportunity of turning to You. With every problem. Joy. What have You.

Blessed God, thank You that You are available. You are good. Faithful. Permanent. And we have ready access to You because of Your goodness. Your grace. Your kindness. Your mercy. Your Son. His sacrifice. Obedience. Love.

There are so very many things to consider in each given day. Thank You that it is You I desire most. Thank You that learning to trust and depend on You continues to be the greatest goal. Looking to Your Word. Exploring Its pages. Becoming excited. Practicing standing firm.

Guide me Father. Lead me in my thoughts and actions.

David's Song of Praise (1 Chronicles 16:8-36). Psalm 16 (v.8). Hosea 12:6. Matthew 28:20. John 5:17. Hebrews 7:25.

I get to scratch the very surface of understanding right before my mind starts swirling with so many different thoughts, ideas and questions. I begin to think I'm grasping Your Truth and then I am washed away like a wave toppling something in the sea.

What I come away with repeatedly is that we are Yours. We are to come before You exactly as we are. Always. You love us. Again, exactly as we are. Right here. Right now. Always.

Thank You Father. I can't say I understand any of it. It all ties back around to You loving the world so much that You sent Your One and Only Son to pay for our sins (John 3:16). So, here I ever-so cautiously ask You to take me exactly as I am and use me for Your good and for Your glory. Today. Tomorrow. Always.

I love You Dad. Let it be easily seen. Lead, guide, direct and make me obedient to Your will and to Your way. 'Take out my stony heart of sin and give me the new, obedient heart' (Ezekiel 36:26) You have for me. I want to live as You would have me live. Lovingly. Obediently. Always.

Thank You for Your love. Your example. Your plan for Your best in each of our lives. Keep me out of Your way as You bring it to pass (Psalm 37:5). Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(392 words ~ 9:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment