Thursday, August 20, 2015

rhythm

Thursday, August 20, 2015 (7:40 a.m.)
Awesome Loving God,

Talk with me this morning about rhythm will You?
(7:45 a.m.)

Wow! I ask and You do NOT disappoint! Please guide my heart, thoughts and understanding of the various sections of Scripture I have before me right now.

Blessed Father, how I thank You for the opportunity of sitting here with You. Thank You for letting me wonder and ponder. Thank You for the privilege of breathing in deeply and exhaling all tensions and unnecessary thoughts.

Thank You that You are our One and Only God (Mark 12:29; Deuteronomy 6:4). Knowing this, believing it, trusting it allows us to rest in what The Message refers to as “The Unforced Rhythm of Grace” (Matthew 11:20; 28-30).

Watching people struggle to relax in the water I have the privilege of seeing what a difference a confident rhythm makes. When we are able to ascertain that fine line balance between working too hard and just trusting the natural laws of physics it actually becomes quite fascinating. Even spiritual if we allow ourselves to truly let go.

Hmm. Let go. Let God BE God! And ultimately experience the unforced rhythm of grace. Yes. Please. Sign me up for that! Blessed Father, I love You. I thank You and I ask You to set my rhythm for the day. Thank You. Amen.
(225 words ~ 11:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment