Monday, June 16, 2014

"You're good, Lord!"

Monday, June 9, 2014 (3:32 p.m.)
Hmmm...

Maybe THIS is the problem with my currently stinky attitude! Just look at the time. As well as the date of the last time I really sat down alone with You.

Hmmm...

Yeah, that could have a lot more to do with all the grumbling and growling taking place around here than anything else.

Forgive me Father. Forgive the snippy, snipey, snarky, irritable behavior going on in our home right now. It is absolutely not Your best for us. It is old patterns. Old behaviors. Worn out, useless words. Most of them being thought of and muttered by me.

Forgive me for taking a truly wonderful time away and turning it into a battleground of any kind. Truly Father, I absolutely don't know how the various unkindnesses could have been bypassed.

You keep speaking Truth into my heart. It isn't falling on deaf ears. And every single time I end up in tears. Thank You Father. Deep, cleansing tears!
(4:41 p.m.)
Let me just say, “You're good, Lord!” You are really good!

I've known this all along. But here I am again. Reading in the book of Zechariah. Specifically 4:6.

No comments:

Post a Comment